Thursday 6 February 2014

Wine Glass

For this next activity I had to make a wine glass. Firstly, I got an image of a wine glass that I wanted to make then I uploaded the image into the front perspective so that I could put a spline onto it. I then lowered the image transparency so that I could clearly see what I was doing. With the bezier tool, I started in the middle of the wine glass, made my first point and curved it so it mimicked the same shape as the wine glass. To make the curve I had to press shift while moving one of the stems of the point so that it was more accurate. 
When I had done that, I went back into the perspective view mode (which views it in 3D). I put the object into hypernurbs mode and used a lathe tool to make it look rounded and more like a wine glass. When this was done I then browsed the materials to texture the object so that I would look more like a wine glass. 
Here is the finished wine glass.

Here is the finished wine glass rendered with textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment